Twitter

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Week 1 - 18/11

Ah back at it. In the words of TP - 'A nice easy week to get you back into training...' Thanks PJ

Going to track weight and BF for the next few months, so happy to share until I eat too many roses, quality street and turkey over the holiday period. I might take a break for a few weeks then :)

Weight - 75kg
BF - 14.5%

Verdict - Lots of work to be done

Turbo session to kick off the week and the HR spiked higher than the session intended, but that wasn't too unexpected.
Tuesday's run session was replaced with a treatment session.
Then the fun began with the swimming, following two sessions in week 1, I know where most of my pain will be felt over the coming months. When will this get easy?

A 2 hour bike ride at the weekend, it was good to get back out on the roads. A bitterly cold morning, but an enjoyable bike ride. Not huge distances but I felt the effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment